Canada Man/Woman Triathlon Solo .5
- The Canada Man/Woman triathlon has introduced a new Solo .5 category as part of their event.
- The Solo .5 category allows participants to experience a shortened version of the challenging Canada Man/Woman triathlon course.
- The triathlon, known as Canada’s toughest, now allows more people to participate and experience the event.
- However, the Solo .5 category is not to be taken lightly, as it still presents a significant challenge to participants.
- Triathlon Magazine Canada provides detailed coverage of the Canada Man/Woman triathlon, including a day in words and pictures.
Trifindr’s hot take:
Introducing the Solo .5 category in the Canada Man/Woman triathlon opens up the event to a wider range of participants. Although it is a scaled-down version, it still poses a significant challenge to athletes. Triathlon Magazine Canada’s coverage offers a detailed insight into the event, allowing readers to experience the triathlon through words and pictures.
If you’re inspired by the Canada Man/Woman triathlon and looking to challenge yourself similarly, we recommend checking out the Garmin Forerunner 945. This advanced GPS sports watch offers tracking capabilities for swimming, cycling, and running, making it the ideal companion for triathlon training and participation.