One-Hour Workout: VO2max Fartlek Run
- VO2max fartlek run can add variety to your training routine.
- Fartlek workouts involve alternating between hard efforts and recovery periods.
- This workout can boost your aerobic capacity and improve running speed.
- Start with a 15-minute warm-up, then alternate between 2 minutes at a hard effort and 1 minute at an easy effort.
- Repeat the hard-easy cycle for about 40 minutes.
- Finish with a 5-minute cool-down.
Trifindr’s hot take:
The VO2max fartlek run is a great way to mix up your training routine and improve your running performance. By alternating between hard efforts and easy efforts, you can boost your aerobic capacity and increase your running speed. Starting with a warm-up and ending with a cool-down, this one-hour workout can make the miles fly by. Give it a try and experience the benefits for yourself!
Product Recommendation to track your Training
Garmin Forerunner® 955
Garmin Forerunner® 955, GPS Running Smartwatch, Tailored to Triathletes, Long-Lasting Battery, Whitestone