- The Felt IA 2.0 is the latest and most expensive superbike from Felt, priced at $17,000.
- The bike is designed for triathletes and time trialists, with a focus on aerodynamics and speed.
- Some of the standout features include a fully integrated hydration system, a customizable cockpit, and an electronic shifting system.
- During a hands-on review, the bike was found to be impressively fast and comfortable to ride.
- However, the high price point may be a deterrent for many potential buyers.
Trifindr’s hot take:
The Felt IA 2.0 is an impressive feat of engineering with a focus on speed and aerodynamics. Its unique features, including a fully integrated hydration system and customizable cockpit, set it apart from other superbikes on the market. However, with a steep price tag of $17,000, it may only be accessible to a select group of buyers. Nonetheless, for those who are able to invest in the IA 2.0, it is sure to provide a thrilling and fast ride.