Some IM And Speed Bursts
- This swim workout is designed to help triathletes build a bigger swimming engine for race day.
- The workout incorporates a mix of strokes, including freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly.
- Short bursts of speed are included to help improve overall swim performance.
- The workout is suitable for the weekend when you have more time for a longer training session.
- It is important to focus on proper technique and form throughout the workout.
- Progression, such as increasing the distance or speed of each set, can be implemented to continue challenging yourself.
Trifindr’s hot take:
This weekend swim workout, designed by coach Sara McLarty, offers a great opportunity for triathletes to work on building their swimming engine. By incorporating a variety of strokes and short bursts of speed, the workout helps improve overall swim performance. It is important to focus on technique and form while gradually progressing the sets to challenge yourself. This workout is ideal for the weekend when you have more time for a longer training session. So grab your goggles and dive in!
Women’s Triathlon-Suit One-Piece
Women’s Triathlon-Suit One-Piece Sleeveless Tri-Suit – Padded Quick-Drying Slimming for Running Swimming Cycling